About Outside Sales Representative
Outside Sales Representative/Brand Resource Specialist position available. Élitis USA is looking for a Brand Resource Specialist as an Outside Sales (OSS) representative in the Southern California interior design market. We are actively searching for our Outside Sales (OSS) rep to service and develop our brands in Southern California’s energetic interior design market. The ideal person has interior design industry exposure, has winning self-motivation, is a strategic thinker, values the team for success and brings industry networking to the table.
- Calls on/visits/connects with current customers throughout SoCal to optimize brand presence and product placement into projects.
- Schedules and gives product presentations to increase sales opportunities
- Ensures that all brands are adequately and properly represented in customer offices and studios.
- Strengthens existing customer relationships measured by increased activity from that customer.
- Aggressively pursues business development, finding and cultivating new customers and projects.
- Attends and is actively involved in industry events and professional organizations.
- Analyzes customer activity and potential and creates the strategy to improve sales.
- Entertains customers as is appropriate and pre-planned.
- Finds project opportunities and works with the showroom sales team to develop and close orders.
- Maintains customer contact records in real time with customer call reports.
- Brokers customer sample requests and maintains accurate sampling records.
- Consistently creates and implements direct marketing plans with the showroom sales team.
- Prepares a monthly targeted sales plan. Manages sales efforts to meet/exceed goals.
- Connects and engages on social media to enhance relationships and develop opportunities.
- Lives in or is willing to relocate to Los Angeles and will office out of our new Pacific Design Center showroom.
- Comes to us with a successful sales background and/or interior design industry exposure.
- Is familiar with and has experience in the specifying and buying processes in residential and hospitality design disciplines.
- Has experience with outside sales appointment related travel.
- Will consistently travel the SoCal territory to visit customers and participate in industry events.
- Is energetic, with charisma and professionalism.
- Is committed to a team collaboration and always demonstrates this.
- Is plugged-in and actively participates in effective and appropriate Social Media.
- Demonstrates leadership and organization.
- Has an excellent track record in solution oriented customer service.
- Knows how to read a room, when to listen and communicates thoroughly with clarity.
- Is proficient in MS Office with strong overall computer skills.
Full time, exempt employee status
Travel and entertainment expense allowance
Paid time off
Medical, dental, vision benefits
Retirement plan opportunity including employer matching contributions
Occasional corporate travel
Élitis’ philosophy and motto: In the field of delivering fabrics and wallcoverings, we strive to be explorers of what is bold and innovative. We will always have an edge on the latest techniques and create contemporary, and at times, Avant Garde products. Our in-house design department is a hive of activity. It is an experimental laboratory that traces lineage and history through the lenses of diversity and modern aesthetics. Our collection launches always have an element of surprise and create a sense of excitement at exhibitions and client presentations.
About Élitis: Élitis is an established yet dynamic French, high-end wallcovering and fabric company with a distribution network reaching over 100 countries. We opened our US flagship showroom in NYC in 2016 and our Los Angeles and Florida showrooms opened late fall, 2021. We are represented throughout the United States and Canada via independent, multi-line showrooms and sales representatives. Élitis is an influential and passionate team built around an in-house design department ensuring our modern and innovative personality. We thrive on the momentum that comes from ever-evolving creativity. Our product design is always fresh and evocative with verve, creating an atmosphere absorbed throughout our company environment. We believe that this inspires our team, creating a strategic framework of ideas that make us successful - everyone has a voice. Smart work, commitment and talent thrive at Élitis.