About Inside Sales
If you are looking for the right place, we are it! Communication, integrity, teamwork, and relationships are our drivers!
Thomas Lavin Inc. is seeking a bright, passionate Inside Sales Team Member. Up-tempo pace. Charm, verve, and result-oriented are qualities we value.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Superior listening skills (customer, colleagues, management)
- Extraordinary communication; Heavy phones, e-mails, self-expression, and collaboration; speaks clearly and receives feedback well
- Extreme detail: calendar, follow-up, retention, notes
- Shopping / schemes for customers: working knowledge of color and textiles; working knowledge of furniture and lighting terms
- Engaged: curious, hospitable, chic.
Only those with demonstrable track records of achievement and success need apply
How to Submit
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
The West Coast destination for global #interiordesign.
Earn 6 CEU's at our Science in Design Summit on June 23