About Front Desk Showroom Liaison
Kneedler Fauchère is a multi-line showroom that specializes in high-end furnishings, textiles and accessories to the design trade. We are currently seeking to fill our front desk/showroom liaison position. The showroom environment is dynamic, fast-paced and exciting.
The front desk position is a crucial component of our showroom as the first point of contact with our clients. It is imperative this person is attentive, courteous, outgoing, friendly and professional when taking calls and greeting our customers as they come into the showroom.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting guests coming into the showroom and handing off to sales representative.
- Phone operations – first point of contact with the showroom. Answering basic textile questions and dispatch all other calls.
- Maintaining new customer registrations in Kompass.
- Answering textile stock checks and net prices for call-in customers and e-mail.
- Folding fabric memos/samples.
- Organizing customer account registration.
- Payment check log maintenance and twice weekly mailing.
- Opening and closing responsibilities.
- Other administrative tasks such as mailings and ordering supplies.
Experience & Skills
- Team loyalty, always willing to get the job done.
- Independent worker, take initiative, and a collaborative team player.
- Excellent phone and communication skills.
- Professional presentation and demeanor, poised.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Multi-tasking: Able to work on projects, as well as receive and screen phone calls.
- Quick, flexible, punctual and dependable with a strong work ethic.
- Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel. Kompass experience desirable.
- Administrative experience.
- Experience with a multi-line phone system.
- Customer Service skills.
Full Time in the showroom M-F, 8:30 AM – 5:15 PM
How to Submit
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter including salary requirements along with his/her resume to email@example.com
The West Coast destination for global #interiordesign
Fall Market is Wednesday, September 21