About Outside Sales Representative
Kneedler Fauchère is a multi-line showroom that specializes in high-end furnishings, textiles and accessories to the design trade. We are currently looking for a professional full-time Outside Sales Representative. This position covers Los Angeles and Santa Barbara residential interior design clients.
This sales position is responsible for building strategic partnerships with interior designers, functioning in a consultative sales manner by offering knowledgeable and appropriate product solutions for the designer's textile, furniture, lighting, art, and accessory needs.
Our Los Angeles sales team consists of four outside sales reps, four inside sales reps, two textile specialists, and a robust support team. Contributors to your success are your skills in managing client, supplier, and team relationships; your communication clarity and thoroughness; and your presentation style and level of product knowledge.
Success is measured by the strength and depth of your client relationships, your ability to find and cultivate new client relationships, and your adaptability to work within an extremely collaborative sales environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the ambassador in the community for the supplier collections you carry
- Work to meet and exceed supplier sales goals
- Maintain a calendar of outside sales presentations providing designers with up-to-date product and price information
- Organize and host various social events
- Cultivate new clients and nurture existing clients
- Attend trade shows and help host showroom student visits
Experience & Skills
- Textile expertise
- Furniture and lighting product knowledge
- Sales experience in the interior furnishings industry
- Impeccable communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Organizational and creative problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- PC Computer skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM software
How to Submit
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to KChiesa@kneedlerfauchere.com.