About Outside Textile Specialist
Kneedler Fauchère is a multi-line showroom that specializes in high-end furnishings, textiles and accessories to the design trade. The showroom environment is dynamic, fast-paced and exciting. We are currently seeking to fill our textile specialist position.
The textile specialist will provide a seamless luxury sales experience for all showroom textile customers and be able to grow textile sales for an assigned list of customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide fabric, wallcovering and leather sales consultation and service to customers.
- Assisting customers in locating desired patterns, colorways, weaves, yarns, etc., among various fabric, wallcovering and leather manufacturers represented.
- Introducing new or unfamiliar fabric, wallcovering and leather collections to customers.
- Shopping for fabrics, wallcovering and leathers for customers who need such assistance.
- Recommending fabrics / wallcoverings when a customer needs to re-shop based on discontinued or backordered stock, pricing, etc., or to locate coordinating fabrics.
- Contacting the manufacturer to determine if custom fabric or wallcovering or leather can be produced for a project.
- Placing Reserves and ordering CFAs for your customers.
- Following up on Reserves with customers to determine if the customer wants to order the fabric or extend Reserves.
- Placing Sales Orders for Fabrics, wall coverings and leather.
- Referring furniture, lighting and accessory quote requests and sales orders to your partnered Inside Sales Rep in the showroom.
- To strengthen customer relationships and grow sales with your assigned customer base.
- Participating in showroom functions featuring fabric, wallcovering and leather lines.
- Attending company and supplier sales meetings and training sessions.
- Supplier Line Assignment – be go to expert for a set list of suppliers.
Qualities and Competencies
- Product knowledge – All textile products
- Sales Skills
- Professional, positive, and courteous manner
- Goal oriented
- Organizational abilities
- Responsiveness, flexibility
- Team Player
- Ability to handle change effectively
- Attention to detail
- Basic problem-solving and decision making
Full-time in the Showroom, Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:15 PM
How to Submit
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to KChiesa@kneedlerfauchere.com.