About Sales Support Representative
Kneedler Fauchère is a multi-line showroom that specializes in high-end furnishings, textiles and accessories to the design trade. We are currently seeking a professional full-time Sales Support Representative.
**THIS IS NOT A SALES POSITION, BUT A FAST-PACED SUPPORT POSITION THAT HANDLES THE ADMINISTRATION OF CUSTOMER ORDERS.**
The Sales Support Representative works closely with customers, suppliers, and fellow team members, assisting with orders and ensuring a successful delivery of product. With over twenty different lines represented, our order processes vary depending on the manufacturer and product being ordered. Flexibility, technical proficiency and the ability to prioritize are crucial. Speedy and accurate data entry and computer skills are an absolute must. Email and phone communication style is comprehensive to the issue at hand, has simplicity and clarity in content and instills confidence in the relationship. Individuals with experience working in an interior design showroom are preferred.
- Multi-tasking expert.
- Thrives in a face paced environment.
- Independent worker with initiative.
- A collaborative team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Extremely organized and accurate with a great attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solver.
- Experience working in a high-end showroom is highly desirable and preferred.
- PC computer skills--Word, Excel, Outlook. Kompass knowledge highly desirable.
How to Submit
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter specific to this opportunity along with his/her resume to email@example.com