About Sales Associate
TableArt, a high-end specialty retailer, seeks a full-time employee to join the TableArt Team located in in West Hollywood. TableArt's focus: high-end products for home dining and entertaining, including decorative accessories; and full collections of bed linens, bath linens and bath accessories.
Position is multi-faceted; primary responsibilities as a member of the TableArt Team would include:
- Sales: in person, over the phone, via email and via video calls
- Maintaining and generating relationships with clients
- Creating and monitoring customer orders and purchase orders with vendors
- Working closely with and assisting other members of the TableArt Team
- Processing transactions at point of sale
- Answering phones and responding to emails
- Daily maintenance of showroom
- Other responsibilities as assigned from time to time
Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook, required. Photoshop skills are not required but are a plus. Prior retail experience, particularly with luxury goods, is very important; also willing to consider individuals with an interior design background. Successful candidate must be dedicated, a quick learner, responsible, professional and an outstanding multi-tasker; must also have excellent computer, customer service and organizational skills. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, are extremely important.
Compensation & Benefits:
Generous hourly compensation. Compensation will also include commissions (after an initial training period of approximately 90 days); employer-paid health care benefits, including HMO, vision and dental after a waiting period; and employer-sponsored 401(k) plan (with an employer match) after a waiting period. Requires working Monday through Friday; position may also require Saturday work (limitedhours on Saturday).
Please submit both a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions will be in confidence.