About Textile Librarian
Quintus is looking for an organized, detailed and passionate person to join our showroom team as textile librarian and design resource manager. This person must have a passion and desire for order, organization and strong systems.
Job Responsibilities include:
1) Organize and replenish all vendor fabric samples. This includes reordering from vendors when inventory is low, adding and organizing new collections, and removing old/discontinued skus.
2) Fulfill and mail all memo sample requests from clients and outside sales representatives.
3) Organize and install all new collections into showroom display. This includes hanging new samples, adding new fabric wings, etc.
4) Organize and replenish wood, metal and glass samples from furniture and lighting brands.
5) Collaborate with showroom team to keep showroom appearance up to company standards.
6) Oversee and order showroom supplies, snacks, etc.
7) Assist in coordinating our interns to help achieve the goals listed above.
8) Meet with vendors in person and online for product knowledge training, updates and inspiration.
1) 2-5 years of experience in the interior design industry. Library management at a showroom, design firm or other materials resource is preferred.
2) A passion and love of textiles and other luxury materials. 3) Strong understanding and abilities with computers and technology. (Studio IT, MS Excel, Quickbooks, Zoom, etc)
SALARY/BENEFITS:1) Base salary 2) Bonus based on overall showroom performance 3) Standard benefits, PTO, health insurance, etc.
About the Company
Quintus was acquired by Jobst Blachy in November 2014. With a vision to offer "Exceptional Design and Extraordinary Service", the Quintus team is on a mission to be the easiest company with which to do business in the interiors industry. We are supporting this with processes, systems and technology that set our team up for success and assure that designers are happy with our results. While we will always lead with great design, our passion is great service.
We love the interior design industry, but also recognize that it is changing dramatically. We are going to be leaders and agents of change. We are thrilled with the opportunities in this industry and believe that the future is very bright; but only for companies that are fearless and willing to embrace change.
How to Submit
In order to be considered for the position, please submit the following:1) Resume 2) Cover letter 3) In the cover letter, please explain why you love organizing and systems, and why you will be an awesome addition to our team.